History
Peace Lutheran Church
Home

Calendar

Council

Donations

History

Mission

Newsletter

Related links

Weddings

Worship

Youth & Family

The "Little White Church on the Hill" is located off Pioneer Highway (Nine tenths of a mile North of Willow & Jim's Café in Silvana). Built by pioneer families in 1890, it overlooks the beautiful Stillaguamish Valley. Services are held here during July and August and at Christmas Eve and Easter.

Sunday morning worship and times: 

  • July and August 10:00 AM

History of the Congregation

1884 - Nineteen pioneers meet to organize Zion Lutheran Church

1890 - First Service at Zion Lutheran Church

1894 - Thirteen families gather to organize Salem Lutheran Church

1898 - Salem Lutheran Church building completed

1963 - Zion and Salem Lutheran merge and the name chosen was Peace Lutheran Church

1972 - Zion Luther Church building placed on Register of the State of Washington for Historic Preservation and renamed "The Little White Church on the Hill"

1978 - Dedication of the new Peace Lutheran Church building in town.


"The Story of Peace Lutheran Church" - Video - bdp (c)2003

Peace Lutheran Church
P.O. Box 100  (1717 Larson Road)
Silvana, WA  98287

Phone: (360) 652-8739
Email:  office@plsilvana.org

web analytics

Little White Church on the Hill (LWCH) - 1890

Historic worship services held every summer

Peace Lutheran Church (1978)