History of the Congregation
1884 – Nineteen pioneers meet to organize Zion Lutheran Church
1890 – First Service at Zion Lutheran Church
1894 – Thirteen families gather to organize Salem Lutheran Church.
1898 – Salem Lutheran Church building completed.
1963 – Zion Lutheran and Salem Lutheran merge. The name chosen was Peace Lutheran Church
1972 – Zion Lutheran Church building placed on the Washington State Heritage Register and renamed “The Little White Church on the Hill”.
1978 – Dedication of the new Peace Lutheran Church building in town.