Little White Church on the Hill
The Little White Church on the Hill (formerly Zion Lutheran) is located off Pioneer Highway, just under a mile outside the small town of Silvana. Built by pioneer families in 1890, it overlooks the beautiful Stillaguamish Valley. Services are held by Peace Lutheran in this historic sanctuary during July and August and at Christmas Eve and Easter.
On the same grounds as the sanctuary is located Zion Lutheran Cemetery, which continues to be owned and operated by Peace Lutheran. For information on visiting the cemetery or funeral services, contact the church office.
For more information about our two cemeteries, click here.